Sunday, November 22, 2009

To My Wife...



To My Wife on Our One Year Anniversary,

I can not believe that it has already been one whole year. I can not tell you how much I have loved every single moment that we have spent together as husband and wife for an entire year, and three total years. Just one year ago we were walking down the aisle, and vowing to God to support each other for the rest of our lives. You have more than lived up to your vow, and I can only pray that I have done half as well myself. As we continue on this great journey together, I can not wait to see how we continue to grow closer together. Seeing you become such an amazing mom to Mackenzie before she is even born takes my breath away every single day. I pray to God daily that he continues to bless me with this wonderful life for years and years to come. I love you so much, and always will.

Your Husband and Lifelong Love,
Justin

1 comment: